Monday, June 15, 2009

Not me Monday!

I just realized it's Not Me Monday! For an explanation, visit http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ !

I most certainly did not let my child poop on a hotel floor (ok, not all the poop, just the I took the other diaper away and haven't gotten the other one on yet poop). The hotel would most certianly have not deserved it, either!

I'm definitely not enjoying The Suite Life of Zach and Cody, The Suite Life on Deck and Wizards of Waverly Place and do not watch them every day.

I do not have 3 loads of laundry to put away and 2 in the machines. Not me.

I also do not have a bedroom to get clean before tomorrow morning, when our new bed is delivered. And I certainly do not not know when the last time under the bed was cleaned.

And, lastly, DH did not give our little son powdered sugar off of a funnel cake. Nope, not him.

No comments: