Friday, April 24, 2009

I am SO stinkin' proud of my little dude!!!!

First, he SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT last night!!!! Wooooot!!!!!! I'll admit, I woke up at 6:30, panicked because I thought something was wrong, since he hadn't woken up. Nope, I actually woke him up when I made sure he was breathing.

Second, we went to the Little Lambs sale in Staunton and he did SO well! He was in the Snugli (on Doug) for over an hour, but very chill. It was really loud in there, but he didn't seem to mind at all :) We got him some good deals! Several shorts, a pair of trunks, some shirts, etc.

Next, he slept in his crib for about 10 minutes! It was only the 2nd time I'd tried putting him down during nap time and the first time he woke up after a minute or so.

This afternoon we went to the park and we went on a walk, swang in the infant swings and fed the ducks! Pics of the park to come! After we left Ridgeview Park, we went to North Park, where they just put a new playset there - Doug went down the slide with Olliver twice :) and tried out those swings :) At Ridgeview, there were a TON of kids, but at North (which is a LOT closer to our house) just one mom with 2 kids :) I think I'm going to enjoy going there :)

No comments: