Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ollie has tried bananas, sweet potatoes, avocados and now carrots. Carrots seem to be his favorites :D We made 1.5 ice cube trays of them, and the other 1.5 were apples! I figure he's already had applejuice with no reaction, so it's ok to do applesauce/apples. He's had bad gas lately :( My poor boo. He's doing a lot better at night *knock on wood*, going to bed around 9, sleeping til 2ish and then getting up around 6, but going back to bed (most of the time).

I packed up his bouncy seat :( Granted, he never really liked it, but still it's sad. We (ok, I) switched his jumperoo and swing, since he seems to like the jumperoo more. He also really likes his playmat more :) Unfortunatly, he hates the car seat :P

Hmm. Did I mention he was 14lbs14oz at his checkup this month? My boy is getting big!! :(

No comments: